Supplier & Vendor Frequently Asked Questions
last updated: May 16, 2012
View the Horseshoe Cincinnati Careers FAQ HERE.
Table of Contents
- What are your current sourcing opportunities?
- How can I become a supplier to a Horseshoe Casino in Ohio?
- What does "certification" mean?
- Which third-party certifying agencies does Caesars recognize?
- Can I work directly with Caesars local properties?
- How can I apply to be a Caesars/Horseshoe Casino Supplier?
- Does Caesars do business with only large companies?
- How often are contracts renewed?
- What is your turn-around time on invoices?
- I am a construction company – who do I contact to get involved in the project?
- What type of suppliers/vendors will the casino need?
- When will you select suppliers/vendors?
- Will you give preference to MBE/WBE/SBE companies?
- Will you give preference to local companies?
Please see our list of current and future sourcing opportunities.
Caesars Entertainment (the parent company of Horseshoe Casino) will give consideration to new suppliers based upon business needs, existing contractual relationships, and supplier offerings. Suppliers will also be considered based on specific criteria, including: